When you plot an AutoCAD drawing that was created in, or that contains drawing data that was created in, an educational (student and faculty) version of AutoCAD or an AutoCAD-based program, the following plot stamp or watermark appears in the final output:
This will also occur when your drawing uses blocks or other components of drawings that have been created or modified in an educational version.
The educational plot stamp can be introduced to a non-educational drawing in several ways:
- A drawing is opened and saved in an educational product release earlier than version 2015. When you open drawings using an educational version, the software provides up to two warnings that the plot stamp will be applied.
- A drawing that was created or edited using an educational program is opened in a commercial version of the product. The target drawing can be affected by drawing components that are incorporated using layers, xrefs, blocks, and layouts. The commercial drawing inherits the plot stamp.
1. Opening the concern file , in the command line , type : dxfout
2. Save it with a file any name then close the file .
3. Open new cad file In the command line , type : dxfin
4. Browse the newly saved file.
5. Finally save it as the newly new file name
|HOW TO REMOVE PRODUCED BY AN AUTODESK EDUCATIONAL PRODUCT|